haha, it is funny to watch myself running back and forth.
Yeah, it was a really beautiful day. The weather was amazing. Do you not agree that September is the new August?
It was great to have my family up. They are so funny and curious. I don’t know how I forget that when I am away.
Anyhow, I should also be working, but have just finished reading V for Vendetta. It was quite enjoyable. But I guess I’ll be staying up late to finish my ‘homework’ for tomorrow. I had forgotten what it was like to feel this way.
I will also add an exciting image of Jen looking at a Stereoscopic image.
About This BlogJen+Latifa+Gushul=
chronicles the adventures of Latifa Pelletier-Ahmed and Jennifer Akkermans through their experience as participants in Trap/Door Artist Run Centre's Gushul Residency in the Crowsnest Pass. It was active only for the month of September 2011, the month the artists were in residence at the Gushul.
- Ephemeral Home (The Last Post)
- I found the Pass Herald article!
- Arts Days in Lethbridge
- Latifa’s Last Post
- Finally Home!
- Wedge Mountain
- The artist at work.
- White House. Er, I mean….
- Title Time
- Open House Clarification
- A few days left….
- Open House Today!
- Excuse me while I gush a while…
- It’s so beautiful I could cry
- Still working….
- Open Houses!
- Working, working, working.
- Sweet Panning in 5.1
- Walking, walking, walking….
- A Shift.
- About MP3s
- CREEPY update!
- You Can’t Get Away That Easily!
- An Interesting Outing….
- Star Falls/ Latifa’s First Interview!
- Some details of Latifa’s Drawing….
- Thoughts and decisions
- Stereograms and depth maps…
- A Couple of Studio Shots…
- Reaching out for Human Interaction…
- My First SIRD
- I made one!
- The Cos/ SIRDs
- Hiking Adventures
- Strange Dreams and Unearthly Delights
- Big Shoes
- Stereoscopic vs. Anaglyphic
- Re: Lundbreck Falls
- Visitors/ Lundbreck Falls/ Working in the Studio
- Bellevue Mine Part II
- Bellevue Mine and Burmis Tree
- The View From Our Front Window….
- Greetings from Latifa
- Day One – Jen