About This BlogJen+Latifa+Gushul=
chronicles the adventures of Latifa Pelletier-Ahmed and Jennifer Akkermans through their experience as participants in Trap/Door Artist Run Centre's Gushul Residency in the Crowsnest Pass. It was active only for the month of September 2011, the month the artists were in residence at the Gushul.
- Ephemeral Home (The Last Post)
- I found the Pass Herald article!
- Arts Days in Lethbridge
- Latifa’s Last Post
- Finally Home!
- Wedge Mountain
- The artist at work.
- White House. Er, I mean….
- Title Time
- Open House Clarification
- A few days left….
- Open House Today!
- Excuse me while I gush a while…
- It’s so beautiful I could cry
- Still working….
- Open Houses!
- Working, working, working.
- Sweet Panning in 5.1
- Walking, walking, walking….
- A Shift.
- About MP3s
- CREEPY update!
- You Can’t Get Away That Easily!
- An Interesting Outing….
- Star Falls/ Latifa’s First Interview!
- Some details of Latifa’s Drawing….
- Thoughts and decisions
- Stereograms and depth maps…
- A Couple of Studio Shots…
- Reaching out for Human Interaction…
- My First SIRD
- I made one!
- The Cos/ SIRDs
- Hiking Adventures
- Strange Dreams and Unearthly Delights
- Big Shoes
- Stereoscopic vs. Anaglyphic
- Re: Lundbreck Falls
- Visitors/ Lundbreck Falls/ Working in the Studio
- Bellevue Mine Part II
- Bellevue Mine and Burmis Tree
- The View From Our Front Window….
- Greetings from Latifa
- Day One – Jen
Author Archives: latifapa
Well, I’m back at home. What an experience the Gushul has been. I am so thankful to Trap\Door for this wonderful opportunity. Thank you Mike as well for everything you’ve done. I feel a lot more confident about myself both as … Continue reading
So I guess I was one of the people who hated the Tree of Life. I really didn’t like that movie. But we had pie in pincher creek. Now we are trying to think of title. I have randomly generated … Continue reading
Yesterday we went out for nachos and beer to celebrate our being finished our beautiful as yet untitled installation. Yay! Poor Jen, I must talk her ear off. It must be all the coffee. She’s lovely to listen to me … Continue reading
I am super excited about figuring out how to Pan in 5.1. It is magical. I can automate the panning in any way I want. Just to give you can example, it feels like this little bird is flying around … Continue reading
Just thought I would share an article about MP3 quality.