About This BlogJen+Latifa+Gushul=
chronicles the adventures of Latifa Pelletier-Ahmed and Jennifer Akkermans through their experience as participants in Trap/Door Artist Run Centre's Gushul Residency in the Crowsnest Pass. It was active only for the month of September 2011, the month the artists were in residence at the Gushul.
- Ephemeral Home (The Last Post)
- I found the Pass Herald article!
- Arts Days in Lethbridge
- Latifa’s Last Post
- Finally Home!
- Wedge Mountain
- The artist at work.
- White House. Er, I mean….
- Title Time
- Open House Clarification
- A few days left….
- Open House Today!
- Excuse me while I gush a while…
- It’s so beautiful I could cry
- Still working….
- Open Houses!
- Working, working, working.
- Sweet Panning in 5.1
- Walking, walking, walking….
- A Shift.
- About MP3s
- CREEPY update!
- You Can’t Get Away That Easily!
- An Interesting Outing….
- Star Falls/ Latifa’s First Interview!
- Some details of Latifa’s Drawing….
- Thoughts and decisions
- Stereograms and depth maps…
- A Couple of Studio Shots…
- Reaching out for Human Interaction…
- My First SIRD
- I made one!
- The Cos/ SIRDs
- Hiking Adventures
- Strange Dreams and Unearthly Delights
- Big Shoes
- Stereoscopic vs. Anaglyphic
- Re: Lundbreck Falls
- Visitors/ Lundbreck Falls/ Working in the Studio
- Bellevue Mine Part II
- Bellevue Mine and Burmis Tree
- The View From Our Front Window….
- Greetings from Latifa
- Day One – Jen
Category Archives: Projection
This is a partial video of the work we showed for the Open House in Blairmore, and at the Blueprint Gallery in Lethbridge. It is a house we constructed out of scrap lumber, covered with white cotton, and projected images onto. … Continue reading
Things are starting to come together. I’ve redone the slip cover, ironed it and put it onto the frame. We cleaned the studio, and have some idea where to move all the furniture for the open houses. Tonight Latifa moved … Continue reading
So I know that I’ve been a little quiet lately…. due to a couple of things. 1) Brad came to visit yesterday- Hi Brad! and 2) We’ve been reformulating a little bit. Brad also brought me a bunch of tools, … Continue reading
This is a short clip of the video stuff I’ve been playing with….. all from walking around the town here, playing with my camera. Absolutely love the HD video function on my T1i!