About This BlogJen+Latifa+Gushul=
chronicles the adventures of Latifa Pelletier-Ahmed and Jennifer Akkermans through their experience as participants in Trap/Door Artist Run Centre's Gushul Residency in the Crowsnest Pass. It was active only for the month of September 2011, the month the artists were in residence at the Gushul.
- Ephemeral Home (The Last Post)
- I found the Pass Herald article!
- Arts Days in Lethbridge
- Latifa’s Last Post
- Finally Home!
- Wedge Mountain
- The artist at work.
- White House. Er, I mean….
- Title Time
- Open House Clarification
- A few days left….
- Open House Today!
- Excuse me while I gush a while…
- It’s so beautiful I could cry
- Still working….
- Open Houses!
- Working, working, working.
- Sweet Panning in 5.1
- Walking, walking, walking….
- A Shift.
- About MP3s
- CREEPY update!
- You Can’t Get Away That Easily!
- An Interesting Outing….
- Star Falls/ Latifa’s First Interview!
- Some details of Latifa’s Drawing….
- Thoughts and decisions
- Stereograms and depth maps…
- A Couple of Studio Shots…
- Reaching out for Human Interaction…
- My First SIRD
- I made one!
- The Cos/ SIRDs
- Hiking Adventures
- Strange Dreams and Unearthly Delights
- Big Shoes
- Stereoscopic vs. Anaglyphic
- Re: Lundbreck Falls
- Visitors/ Lundbreck Falls/ Working in the Studio
- Bellevue Mine Part II
- Bellevue Mine and Burmis Tree
- The View From Our Front Window….
- Greetings from Latifa
- Day One – Jen
Category Archives: Sound
Things are starting to come together. I’ve redone the slip cover, ironed it and put it onto the frame. We cleaned the studio, and have some idea where to move all the furniture for the open houses. Tonight Latifa moved … Continue reading
We’ve been working. I’ve been working on the house, making the slip cover and playing with the projection. Latifa has been working with the sound. The photos above show how excited she was about a breakthrough she had…. by a … Continue reading
Just thought I would share an article about MP3 quality.
Tonight we went for a walk with Kristin and her two dogs, Sadie and Rosko. We walked the Star Falls trail, which was really short, but beautiful, of course. Latifa was interviewing Kristin, for her sound work, which we have … Continue reading
I am thinking with all the things we have left to do and all the things I want to do I am going to cut the voice part of the sound project. Sometimes there is just too much, and decisions … Continue reading
Today we started putting up posters around town. I am hoping a few people will respond so I can get some interviews. Ah, good ol’ human-human interaction.