About This BlogJen+Latifa+Gushul=
chronicles the adventures of Latifa Pelletier-Ahmed and Jennifer Akkermans through their experience as participants in Trap/Door Artist Run Centre's Gushul Residency in the Crowsnest Pass. It was active only for the month of September 2011, the month the artists were in residence at the Gushul.
- Ephemeral Home (The Last Post)
- I found the Pass Herald article!
- Arts Days in Lethbridge
- Latifa’s Last Post
- Finally Home!
- Wedge Mountain
- The artist at work.
- White House. Er, I mean….
- Title Time
- Open House Clarification
- A few days left….
- Open House Today!
- Excuse me while I gush a while…
- It’s so beautiful I could cry
- Still working….
- Open Houses!
- Working, working, working.
- Sweet Panning in 5.1
- Walking, walking, walking….
- A Shift.
- About MP3s
- CREEPY update!
- You Can’t Get Away That Easily!
- An Interesting Outing….
- Star Falls/ Latifa’s First Interview!
- Some details of Latifa’s Drawing….
- Thoughts and decisions
- Stereograms and depth maps…
- A Couple of Studio Shots…
- Reaching out for Human Interaction…
- My First SIRD
- I made one!
- The Cos/ SIRDs
- Hiking Adventures
- Strange Dreams and Unearthly Delights
- Big Shoes
- Stereoscopic vs. Anaglyphic
- Re: Lundbreck Falls
- Visitors/ Lundbreck Falls/ Working in the Studio
- Bellevue Mine Part II
- Bellevue Mine and Burmis Tree
- The View From Our Front Window….
- Greetings from Latifa
- Day One – Jen
Category Archives: Video
This is a partial video of the work we showed for the Open House in Blairmore, and at the Blueprint Gallery in Lethbridge. It is a house we constructed out of scrap lumber, covered with white cotton, and projected images onto. … Continue reading
I felt a bit creepy last night, filming Latifa as she worked. Here’s the video!
This is a short clip of the video stuff I’ve been playing with….. all from walking around the town here, playing with my camera. Absolutely love the HD video function on my T1i!
This is interesting…. but I think we have enough to work with already.
Hopefully this will work for the viewers….
So yesterday my mother stopped by as she was going through town, and took us out for lunch. Today, Latifa’s family came to visit. We went for lunch with them, and then went to Lundbreck Falls. I enjoyed meeting her … Continue reading
The Gushul Studio has amazing windows…. and an unusual view.